Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ohhhh10 Summer







Summer of oh10 will be one for the books! It's been busy busy busy, but never a dull moment! I spent 4th of July in Nashville, TN for the Little People of America conference - where my girl Casandra competed in the dwarf national swim meet - and won THREE Gold Medals! (I have pictures, but not here!)
Ian and I took his family to hoppin' Maupin for a fun filled day of white water rafting - which never gets old! Ian's boat was a little tippy tippy, but the day was so fun!
Ian and I celebrated three years of wedded bliss, and had a WHOLE WEEKEND OFF. so we took a look at the SF Giants web site, saw they had three games against the DODGERS in SF - sent a quick text message to our boy Sergio Romo who hooked us up with players tickets! So we did a quick road trip to SF and watched the Giants SWEEP LA! which was so fun.
And now I (Kendra) am in Keizer for a few days hanging out with the fam. Dad had open heart surgery a week ago, and I'm here to help out for a few days. It has been so fun and special to just spend time with the family.







That's what were up to!

No comments: